Christie Baryames, MA, LPC 303.817.4330:
A fully Licensed Professional Counselor, located in the heart of downtown Longmont, CO
- Would you like your child to have better self-esteem and a stronger sense of who they are, so they can make good choices, especially when they are away from you?
- Are there school, divorce, family, grief, or adoption issues?
- Has a divorce upset you, your family or created a blended family?
- Are you struggling with the direction of your life and wish you could figure out how to change things?
- Do you wish you had someone you could talk to about what is going on within your family, or help with parenting?
If you are reading this, you are thinking about seeing a Counselor. If you have never seen a counselor before, it can bring up feelings of fear, shame or hopelessness. These feelings are natural, but it is a strong person who seeks help. What you share is confidential. Together we can work through what is bothering you. Helping children, adolescents, and adults including seniors discover a better way of living is my passion. I want to help.
I have worked successfully counseling people of all ages. My clients have represented a broad range with many different challenges. My office is located in beautiful downtown Longmont with plenty of free parking. People I have seen have represented many local towns including Erie, Firestone, Frederick, Boulder, Niwot, Mead, Loveland, Gunbarrel, Fort Lupton and Berthoud.
There is no need for you to remain stuck and overwhelmed. I can help. Please contact me. I look forward to working with You to create a better life story for You, Your Child and Your Family.